Thursday, August 5, 2021

I Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children Wendy Ewald pdf completo

I Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children


I Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children Wendy Ewald pdf completo -

Book's Cover of I Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children

Details of I Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children

Le Titre Du LivreI Wanna Take Me a Picture: Teaching Photography and Writing to Children
AuteurWendy Ewald
Livres FormatRelié, Broché
Nombre de pages176 pages pages
EditeurBeacon Press (17 septembre 2002)
Nom de fichieri-wanna-take-me-a-picture-teaching-photography-and-writing-to-children.pdf
Télécharger

No comments:

Post a Comment